Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pageviews by Countries and extending project time.


Dear Parents and Readers of this Blog:
What you see below is my "Countries Report" ....lol
This is one week of "hits" on our blog site....
A "hit" is someone who finds your blog site and views it .
Do they read it? Is it bad?  No.... Almost all of the hits
are looking at the projects that we do in our class.
I can probably assume that most are students and
educators who are searching some of the same topics that
we have covered in class.
I am flattered by the following and I will strive hard to show
what we are doing in San Antonio, Texas
in 2nd grade.....

Pageviews by Countries
United States
128
Slovenia
10
Netherlands
4
United Arab Emirates
3
Russia
3
Mexico
2
New Zealand
2
Australia
1
Germany
1
United Kingdom
1



As for your child's country report, please if you don't finish on time, don't panic...
I am extending the deadline to this Friday, February 10, 2012

As always parents I appreciate what you do.
Mr. Fierros

No comments:

Post a Comment