Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TPRI test and Snacks

The Texas Primary Reading Inventory (TPRI) is updated this year. The TPRI is more thorough than the prior year but it is also more time consuming.  I am able to test about 6 students a day, and I will be done by Friday PM.  This has put a bit of constraint on my being able to check homework parents so I will check on Friday and hope to have the results for the weekend.

Snacks,  because we eat at 11:15 am our kids are hungry by 1:30pm.  I have bought animal crackers from Costco however, I have students have the option of bringing snacks from home.  Parents, please pack snacks such as a few cookies, fruit or chips. If you would like to donate snacks for our kids who don't bring any, animal crackers would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment