Monday, September 20, 2010

Free Dress Day and Progress Reports

Free dress day for Mr. Fierros class has moved to Tuesday.  Mr Flores our vice principal was supposed to drop off the free dress wrist bands and because we were testing he said he would come back. Unfortunately he was detained and we did not get our wrist bands....However, Mr. Flores came by on Monday morning and explained to our class that we can get our "Free Dress Day" on Tuesday...

I really like to print my own progress reports, It's more thorough and you can see the assignments, grades and averages of each....You can also see that not everything is inputted such as some homework, or daily assignments.  If I did input everything I literally would get swamped with too much grading...I try to select those assignments, classwork and test that best represents the work done in class.
Important note is I always input test grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment