Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome to Mr. Fierros 2nd Grade Blog



I hope that you have enjoyed your summer break as much as I have!

Several news flashes:
We have a new principal: Maribel Rodriquez.

Cynthia Cardenas  Counselor
Romeo Herrera   Counselor
Please come by and introduce yourselves to our new staff and make them feel 'Mission Welcomed!'

Uniform Color Change

     Last year's polo shirt color of burnt orange will now be changed to royal blue   .
The latest news that I have received is that orange will be used as a trim and orange shirts will be the "spirit color" on Fridays.  Please call 633-2546 for more information.  I do believe as of this writing  that school shirts will be available for sale at the school...

School Supply Supplemental

     First of all parents please note that I do request a several extra things to be added to this years list:

1. 2 sets of earphones ( buy them at the Dollar Tree ) because they are not real  sturdy, when one breaks your child can use the other.  The more expensive earphones don't seem to really be much better in quality than the Dollar store kind

2.  Please note that this year I am asking for a two dollar donation so I can enroll your child in Spelling City.
This program more than proved itself with last year's students and I am anxious to get your child familiar with the program as soon as possible.  Check out Spellingcity.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment