Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 14, Classroom Schedule

Parents and Readers of this Blog:

       I cannot believe that we are now in Unit 3 in our reading book!  This was made very clear to me when I brought home my reading TE (teachers edition) and realized that Click Clack Moo was not included!
I have 7 TE's and I should have grabbed number 3 but instead I had the former.....So I remembered that I had a list of the the spelling words on my old Study Stack.com  and copied them from there. User id  (mission)
and Password (academy)  I used this last year until I found Spelling City.

     The list is not complete and will be finished Monday AM but it is enough to get started.

This Thursday our cafeteria will be having Turkey and Dressing!
Parents could you donate a dessert like a pie for Thursday after our lunch we could go to our rooms and have a slice.    I plan to buy a pie (sugar free) and some whip cream for toppings.

How did the Veteran's Day turn out?
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL !!!
Our kids performed: America, My Country Tis of Thee, and Star Spangled Banner.
I was especially proud of our readers and our students who dressed as military soldiers.


Thank You Parents for all you do!!

Mr. F.

No comments:

Post a Comment