Saturday, October 29, 2011

PBIS Celebration, Awards Ceremony and Parent Teacher Conferences

Parents and Readers of this Blog:


     Parents,

This past PBIS celebration for good behavior was an outstanding success!! I want to thank all of the parents who donated goods, and helped out for this event.  As you know this event was created to award your students for outstanding behavior in the classroom and in school.

Awards ceremony will be held November 1st....but alas...I looked in the mail and I got this letter...I have been selected for JURY DUTY.....I will have a guest teacher pass out the awards in my absence...Remember all our children will be getting at least two awards....

Please come during my conference 12:40 pm, Monday thru Friday or after school to talk with the me about how your child is doing so far. Monday or Friday after school: (Tuesday : Jury Duty, Wednesday: Chess, Thursday: Dr. Appt.)  (who knew I would be this busy?)

I will post the new words on Spelling City on Monday, I forgot to pack my Teachers Edition with all the spelling words, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You Parents for all you do.
Mr. Fierros

No comments:

Post a Comment