Thursday, September 15, 2011

TPRI Results

  Parents and Readers of this Blog:

Finally our class as a whole can breathe a collective sigh that this test is over.
Hopefully I will be get permission to print out results as early as Friday.(if they network my printer at school)

I do have our progress reports ready and for sure those will be going out tomorrow.

My gosh, I never felt so pressured to get a set of grades as I have for Social Studies this
year. I have had to compress 9 weeks worth of work into 4 1/2 weeks. ( I'm on schedule !) But, when
Last Sunday, at home, I was inputting grade on to the computer, I hear a megaphone outside saying " Please leave immediately go to LBJ park to the Red Cross center."  Yep the field next to my house (Wurzbach hwy and Wetmore) was on fire and for a while very out of control.   Then...the power went off...  "Ok", when I returned, "I still have time" I said to myself....(4 hours later) and finished most of the grades by 10:30 pm   I was tired ( and sure as heck the Cowboys didn't make things better)

Next week will be  1/2 week of Social studies and then we will start with science.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! You are to funny!! Hope u have a better week. (The Cowboys won Sunday)

    ReplyDelete