Thursday, September 8, 2011

PTA performance alert (last minute)

Dear Parents and Readers of this Blog:

     This is a last minute request!  Mr. Fierros' class has been asked to have a performance at our PTA meeting tonight!  ( If your shocked, imagine how I looked when I was told that this morning when I got to school!!)
So I figured that if possible please attend the PTA meeting, bring your student in their uniform (same one worn today).  Time: 5:30 p.m. Place: Cafetorium

We (our students) are going to be "ambassadors" of 2nd grade and assist at the meeting by helping parents find a seat and pass out programs.  Then we are going to do: The Pledge, Texas Pledge, School Pledge, and a patriotic song.

Let me apologize to you from the start, that this is an inconvenience to you by telling you so late and I will understand if you are unable to make our presentation.

Thank You,
Mr. Fierros

No comments:

Post a Comment