Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome Parent to Mr. Fierros Blog 2015-2016




Dear Parents,

     2015-2016 begins a brand new school year for all of us, and I’d like to extend a warm welcome to my new students.
 As always, the start of a school year holds the promise of new discovery and learning, as well as the prospect of personal growth in all areas.
This classroom blog  and school folder includes information to help you and your child become familiar with my expectations for the school year.
 Take a day or two to read through this information. 
(Please make sure you check the blog everyday and our class folder each day with your child because we will be using it for several class activities.)  
 If you need to contact me, I prefer email if possible. 
My email address is: 
ffierros@saisd.net  
I check my email each day and I will respond promptly.
 If you do not have email, you may call the school and leave a message ((210) 244-0395 ).
 blog: google: 2nd grade Fierros

No comments:

Post a Comment