Monday, February 10, 2014

February Events and Notes 2014

Parents and Readers of this Blog:


February 14 there is going to be a lot going on!1st, our  6th Annual Mission Academy Cowboy Breakfast is going on, from 8-9 A.M.  Come by earlier and help us set up this great event!2nd our Valentine's Day Card exchange will be held at 2:45 P.M. Our classroom has 19 students + Trevor the frog. I cannot print out the names on-line but I can send home a separate list. Parents, this is not a party, so cupcakes, are too much, but if you want to bag candies, please allow for 19 students.  I do not have the time to separate and bag candies individually. So send them pre-bagged. ( I really do appreciate you parents!)

February 17, 2014                 Bad Weather Make-up Day Free Dress for all students.

Please always keep a sweater of  light jacket in the backpack... With this crazy weather, I want to be prepared to bundle  up the kids when we get these sudden cold snaps.

Starting later this week I will be having your child take the Middle of the Year  Fountas and Pinell reading test.   Results of this test will show if your child is progressing in reading and comprehension.   I should have all the results in a couple of weeks..
As always, Parents I do appreciate you and enjoy your students, and thank you for all you do
Mr. F.Fierros






No comments:

Post a Comment