Monday, December 9, 2013

We Need Earphones

  

Dear Parents,

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday our class goes to mandatory computer lab for 45 minutes. The program that we work on is I-Station, it is a very beneficial program that is designed to improve reading and comprehension skills of your student.   

We have a problem.  Our earphones, that have been part of the lab, since the beginning of the year, have shown a great deal of wear and tear and in most cases are considered unusable by any standard.   (and I do try to repair them)

I am asking that you purchase for your child some earplugs or earphones (preferably from the dollar store)...I will make sure that they are labeled and bagged and to be used only by your child.
I am so sorry for what seems like constantly asking donation for this or that...but this is one of those things that we really need.

Thank You Parents for all you do...

F. Fierros


Ear Plug or Ear Phones

No comments:

Post a Comment