Sunday, August 21, 2011

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Parents and Readers of this blog,

I showed up at school today to finish putting up my posters and our new Math Calendar bulletin board.
I walked in and found almost all of my posters that I put up yesterday on the floor.  My glue gun cannot hold the posters up in the heat of the classroom. I am going to use some elastic sticky stuff (kinda like Silly Putty) and hope that works on Monday.

The following points will be discussed and practiced with your child on Monday:
Math Calendar Wall

classroom rules  (new pbis: explain how to earn or lose points)
tour of school
breakfast and where to wait for teacher
walking in the hall (how to)
back pack tree
cubby rules
pencil rules
lunch rules
label and put up supplies
Stegosaurus practice ( how to put up classroom at end of the day)
line up practice
label journals
book issue list
pickup up list ( bus riders, walking home, car riders ) younger/older siblings

No comments:

Post a Comment